Monday, February 8, 2010

UNIQUE NANCY DREW ITEMS

Here are some photos of some interesting Nancy Drew items, some from my collection. Enjoy! Click on the images for a better view.


As you can see, this is a promotional packet for the Nancy Drew Twin Thriller Book Club sent out in the 1970s.These are photo copies of the packet, which I sold many years ago. Only a real collector would understand the thinking of another collector in saving this type of material. In the year this was mailed out I was working in the mailroom of my university dorm when this item came through. It was addressed to a non-resident and thus was junk mail. I kept the piece since I recognized the value of such an item for Nancy Drew collectors. The promotional piece below is for another book club.
This is the insert that came from the packet, and immediately below is the envelope's front and back.
Another Nancy Drew book club promotion.
Nancy Drew game from late 1950s.
I have had this Nancy Drew movie poster for about 30 years and have it displayed on my office wall next to my Nancy Drew collection. It is a very rare piece. I put this image in this section, too, because the photo items along the side of my articles will not allow for enlargement.

1 comment:

  1. You have such interesting things on your blog, I hope we hear from you more often.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete